FINALLY!!!!! My *PICS* of my Medium Heritage Tote!!

I saw your post and literally almost FELL off my chair from excitement!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you...I KNOW how much you wanted that bag for so long!!! And now she's HERE!!! Have you used her yet???
Thank you!!!!!! Oooooo yes, I actually got her the day after Christmas...she was a day early! I've been using her since then!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I think my small one will be here tomorrow!!! It's in my town at the Fedex, I just checked on it! :smile:

I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

LOVE all the fantastic pictures! Thank you for posting those! It really is a gorgeous bag...I know how you've been waiting for it and I hope you get to carry it all the time!

That is a great bag and it looks so nice on you too! I am so glad that you got the bag you were dreaming about and I do hope that you enjoy carrying her and the compliments you will receive. Congrats!

^^^Congrats!

Now where is tanukiki? I kept her waiting too long! Did you get yours yet?

I go away for a couple of hours and SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! :hysteric: J/K. Looks great! Thank you for all of the great pics. The front-on shot is very helpful. Mine is supposed to arrive at the store on Wed so hopefully Wed evening I will have pics! I think you might like yours based on your reaction and pics! :love::heart::drool::love::girlsigh: