Finally! My pale rose bag is back from LMB!

1. I sent my bag quite some time ago but finally she's home. As you can see in the BEFORE pics below, she was in really bad shape:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You might recall the debacle I went through when I first got her in my previous posts! :sad:

2. And here she is now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The colour was'nt exactly spot on and she's rather dry and stiff, but she looks so much better than before.

What do you think honestly?

3. She looks lovely emmakins! I would be very pleased with that outcome! A little moisturiser with sort the dryness out. But seriously....you wouldn't think it was the same bag!

4. WOW!!! :nuts: she looks like new one!!!

So beautiful...congrats!!! :yahoo:

5. :tup:Wow!! She looks fabulous!!! I am impressed!!

6. HOLY SMOKES!!! That bag looks great!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I once owned a fading pale pink B-bag so I can relate. :yes:

7. OMG she looks amazing!!! How can they do that!?
    I'm so jealous your bag is just gorgeous! I have always been put off buying bags that are in bad shape but if LMB can do that, then I might change my mind!
    Was it expensive to have it done? x

8. It looks great! I'm sure the dryness/stiffness will go away with use :yes:

9. Wow that's an amazing transformation although I think I would be put off if the colour was changed slightly (thats what happened with an 03 caramel that I had restored but they dyed it without telling me they would).

Still a great bag makeover for you!

10. Emmakins, I think the bag is now gorgeous! I can't believe they can do work like that - that is just incredible! I just recently bought a bubblegum work that I plan on sending there. I have seen other restoration photos, and I think they do a great job.

11. :nuts::wtf: OMG!!! that baby looks brand spanking new!!! so happy for ya!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

12. WOW! :wtf: The bag looks stunning! :drool:
    I am so happy for you..she is gorgeous :heart:

13. That looks amazing!

14. What a change! It's beautiful!

15. Wow. I am very impressed. Congrats on your new pale rose bbag!!!