Finally...my new Anniversary Black Reissue *pics*

1. some of you know that i've been searching for a black reissue with gold HW. And i finally found it:yahoo: this is actually the second time i bought a black reissue 227. the first one i bought was in a very awful condition:sad: that i bought for $2600!! since she claims that it is in very good condition and no flaws:tdown: And the most depressing part is she won't accept returns and won't refund my money:cursing: coz according to her she didn't know all the flaws:shrugs: good thing i was able to sell it to my other friend but at a very low price!! (since its in a very bad cond). to cut the story short. i lost money for it! but its ok with me since i seriously don't wanna keep it!

i am sharing this story to warn all of my fellow PFers here to be very careful in buying something from someone you don't know. coz obviously, some sellers arent fully honest with the description-(i.e. condition of the purse) on their auction.

And one thought that helped me get over with this is; "what goes around, comes around." yes, i do believe in karma. "For every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful."

Anyway, i am glad that i've bought the 2nd reissue from a friend. and in a very good condition with no flaw!! anyway, here are the pics;

Anniversary Black Reissue with Gold HW 227

2. and modeling pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. LOVE IT!! You have my 2 wish list bags (but in diff sizes..).. lucky girl!! Enjoy :tup:

4. Beautiful. The anniversary black reissue 227 looks fabulous on you. :tup:

5. Did you buy it from the PF'er on eBay?

tPF has very strict rules about buying/selling (it isn't allowed). I'm sorry to hear you had such a terrible first experience, but it's good that you finally found the bag of your dreams.

6. Tks for sharing your bad experience. I am so sorry to hear that. But you are right, what goes around comes around.

Your 2nd purchase is gorgeous and I am so happy for you that you finally got the bag you want.

7. Yeah...what a beautiful bag and happy ending!!

8. hi Mon, ya it was listed on eBay. and she's a member here too. and yes, i do know about the rules here (buying/selling). anyway, thanks so much for your support:smile:

9. lotusflwr - thanks. and hope you find your Dark Silver and Black Reissue with gold HW soon;)

babevivtan - thanks so much for your support:smile:

fice16, KDB - thank you:smile:

10. Couldnt you open a dispute because of the description wasn't accurate? but you are righ, what goes around comes around. Congragulations on your reissie, it is stunning.

11. so elegant .. i love the black with gold h/w :heart:

congrats:smile:

12. Wow, you are so lucky! my friend bought this bag too, on ebay and from a tpfer and it is just so amazing irl!

13. Gorgeous...congrats to u!

U look great on her~~

14. simply stunning! Congrats!

15. what a gorgeous bag! congrats!