Metallic black 227 will be in within this week!!

1. I have to thank Jeshika for helping me locate this bag from the Chanel boutique at soho, NYC....I just spoke with the SA to confirm the order and she's going to ship it out to me tomorrow....:p.... crossing my fingers now....

But funny, when I ask her to inform me of the fedex tracking number, she said they are not allowed to do it a common practice in the Chanel boutique?
  2. Congrats!!! You will love the metallic black!!! It's beyond gorgeous!!!!
  3. Congrats, I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see your pics, I hope it will arrive soon!
  4. I never heard of that.....a tracking number should be supplied.
  5. Hurrah :yahoo: I know you've been waiting quite a while for this one, so glad its very nearly on its way over to you now IceEarl! Please post pics when it arrives!
  6. You'll love it! Congrats!:yahoo:
  7. It is so pretty you will love it :smile: post pictures
  8. Yaaaayyy I'm so glad you finally got one!!
  9. Imgg, Beautylicios, Sympathyduet, Nightshade, Gators, Pufpuf and ShinyHair.. thank you so much.... am waiting patiently....:wlae::p
  10. congrats!!!!
  11. congratulations!! They should supply the tracking number for sure,
  12. ooooh Sam i'm so excited for you!!!! it's truly a GORGEOUS bag:drool::drool::drool:!!!!! congrats!!! i'm so glad i could be of some help! :p

anyway, chanel boutiques don't give out tracking numbers. it frustrates me to no end! cos i want to know the exact minute my baby arrives!!!! :p

but anyway, patience is a virtue..... :p
  13. congrats! the metallic black is such a beautiful bag.
  14. Wow...congrats...It'll be a perfect bag for you!

As for the Fedex, I'm not sure...I didn't even ask when I had one shipped from the store last week...But you don't have to's covered by insurance ;) Wait for your photos!
  15. I'm not sure if the boutique is not allowed to provide tracking number. I never ask for tracking number since I know the package will and should arrive within 2 to 3 days. :yes:

Rest and wait for this beauty to come! Congrats! :drool: