Finally my latest purchases Blush, Beige flap & More *pics*

1. So...finally I am posting pics of my latest purchases.
    Awhile back, thanks to goingindebt, I was able to get a the souple tote for only $800!! Such a steal.

After than I decided it was time for a flap, and purchased a jumbo dark beige flap with SH. Now I am addicted to flaps....

Next came the timeless white caviar clutch...and than last but certainly not least, I did a late night search and was able to find one of my holy grail bags...the mediumblush patent flap. I am so excited!!

Here is my purchases.
    1. Mademoseille Souple Tote
    2. Jumbo Caviar Dark Beige SH
    3. White Caviar Timeless Clutch
    4. Blush medium patent flap

I also took pics of the patent flap with a light pink top, darker pink sash and flesh/salmon color pants to show the pink since many people are curious of its color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beautiful, congrats!

3. I like that jumbo. Good choice. Congrats.

4. Love them all! The patent is amazing!

5. That clutch is divine :tender:!

6. Nice collection!

7. when shmoo88 and i went to chanel last week all of the SAs drooled all over her patent blush. i can't blame them--it is TDF in real life. truth be told, i was tempted myself to grab it from her and run...but she knows where i live hehe.

8. gorgeous collection!

9. I love the beige. I know everyone seems to prefer the gold h/w, but I really like the silver myself.

10. very pretty collection! i especially love the beige flap! congrats!

11. Beautiful additions!! The patent blush is soo pretty, and I love Jumbo's too... the beige is really versatile!! The timeless clutch is beautiful in white too! Enjoy them all! :smile:

12. gorgeous collection! Love the blush patent.

13. Beautiful

14. I wish I had a patent blush!

15. Great collection! Love the different colors that you have going. Especially love the timeless clutch. so pretty.