Finally my Ink Twiggy has arrived!

1. After the months of debating, box, twiggy, city, day. Blah, blah, blah. I finally received my Ink Twiggy and Peter at Barneys in MA did an AMAZING job of picking out a non veiney, smooshy, smooth bag for me. I love her so much. This bag was a gift from my DH which makes it even more special. (this one I don't have to hide:shame: ) Anyway, the bag came around 4pm and by 7 I was already using it. Marched my Ink box right back to NM for a refund. If anyone wants the Ink box, it's at NM in White Plains. Thanks for taking the time to read my happy post. :yes:
  2. Hooray, Z! :yahoo: Congrats on your lovely new ink twiggy! It sounds divine! Please post pics when you get a chance. :flowers:
  3. wooot woot! ink twiggy!!
  4. please post pics of the leather! yay, we have the same bag now!
  5. I would love nothing more then to share photos of her beauty. But I am working on my 5yr olds PC. My laptop is back at HP once again:sad: :sad:
  6. Yay! It sounds amazing! please post pics when you get a chance!:heart:
  7. Congrat dear!! Post pic when you can!! :smile:
  8. yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that's wonderful news, congratulations Z&J :wlae:
  9. :love: im still loving this colour!!! congrats!!!
  10. congrats!
  11. Congratulations. Ink is a great color.
  12. She sounds beautiful and YAY for Twiggys!!! Ink is such a complex colour, it's very beautiful! Congratulations and wear her in the best of health!

(When you said you are using your 5 yr old's computer, I pictured you sitting on one of those kiddie chairs at a kiddie table, with your knees under your elbows - made me grin!)

Please post pictures when you can!

I wish you well,

13. Ohhh CONGRATS Z&J ..... to this GORGEOUS Ink Twiggy but also to your lovely DH :flowers: :yahoo: :love:
  14. Congrats Z !!!!
    Can't wait to see pics !!!
  15. Hooray! I can wait to see some pics! :smile: