Finally- My First Lv!!!!!! =]

1. I could not be more excited! Three years after being introduced to Louis Vuitton, I finally purchased one!!

I was recently on vacation in Hawaii (where LV prices are considerably lower!) and decided it was time to purchase my first Louis. I was debating between the white multicolore pochette (the one i've loved from the very beginning) and the Cabas PM from the Antigua line. I ended up with the Cabas in the lovely cornflower blue shade with navy straps. It's BEAUTIFUL, and I got my initials heat-stamped on the luggage tag!

The reason why I chose the Cabas over the pochette was because as gorgeous as the MC pochette is, it's very small and not very practical for everyday use; whereas the Cabas has enough room for me to use every day. I'm so excited!!!!

2. Yay congratulations ! Thats a beautiful bag :smile:

3. congrats on your first lv:yahoo:

4. Congrats :yahoo:
    Post pix if you can!

5. Awesome! I am so glad its not another d*** speedy!

6. Yay I am so excited for you! Would love to see pics to drool over! Congrats!

7. Yay congrats! Post pics if you can.:yes:

8. YAY!! Congrats, i love the Antingua range!!

9. ^lol... Matt!!! :lol:

Congratulations on your first purchase! Please share pics. We need our LV addiction to be fed!:love:

10. :yahoo: Congratulations :yahoo:

Pretty color, enjoy!

11. Great choice, Have fun with it!

12. congrats!

13. Congratulations, let the addiction begin!

14. This is actually the bag I use the most at the moment my messager is gone). It's perfect. Gratz!

15. That's really great for you, Louis Vuitton is as timeless as it is modern! You'll love it! Congratulations!