Finally!! My First Cles/ I have finally stepped into the Limelight

1. Come celebrate my new Cles with me. I got it new off eBay from another member from TPF. It's BNIB!! It's my dream Cles and now I can put all the extra cards in it. If someone would have asked me to get a Cles 2 years ago before my TPF days, I would think it's such a waste of money. After seeing all the nice Cles on here, I knew I had to get one.

I would like to thank Lee69 for helping me authenticate and most of all, the amazing seller/TPF member. She was so great to work with. Thanks.....I hope you get to read this.
    DSC_0276.JPG DSC_0277.JPG DSC_0278.JPG DSC_0279.JPG DSC_0280.JPG
  2. congrats she is soos pretty enjoy her
  3. congrats!!!
  4. CONGRATS!!!!! I have the same one and I loveeeeeee it! :yahoo:
  5. Congrats, it looks so pretty! :girlsigh:
  6. She is a beauty and definitely a keeper.

Congrats on the great find!!
  7. I am on Cloud 9 today as I received my new Perfo Cles (eBay purchase) and my new Limelight in Copper. I love her!! It's simply stunning. I was debating about it weeks ago and posted a thread about it. I would like to thank those who encouraged me to get it.

I ordered it from the Banff's store and also ordered the one in Perle for my friend. They both arrived and I get to play with both of them tonight before my friend pick hers up tomorrow. The Perle is stunning as well. I wish I could get both LOL. Anyway here are some pics.
    DSC_0283.JPG DSC_0288.JPG DSC_0299.JPG DSC_0300.JPG
  8. Lovely:love::love: Congratulations!!
  9. Congrats! :woohoo: The limelights are gorgeous :smile:
  10. Modeling pics, some side by side comparison for you all:p

As you can see, both are simply stunning :yahoo:
    DSC_0302.JPG DSC_0303.JPG DSC_0304.JPG DSC_0305.JPG DSC_0306.JPG
  11. I love the copper color!! Congrats, so pretty!!
  12. Congrats! Very nice... :yes:
  13. Congrats and I agree Lee69 is such a lovely person:love:
  14. Congrats on your first cles!! There's sure to be more, lol!!
  15. Congrats! Both are beautiful... :yes: