Finally - My First Choo!

1. I finally got my first Jimmy Choo - the black Mahala with gunmetal accents. I can't believe how much I love this bag and how light it is compared to my Chloe bags. This was my reward for my 40th birthday and recovery from double jaw surgery in September - so here she is!

2. LOVE it!
    The hardware is awesome.:tup::tup:
  3. Congratulations Starbuxxx! :choochoo: :yahoo: :choochoo: Funny you should mention the Chloe bag. I got my first Choo after I returned a Chloe Elvire bag. The Chloe bag made my arm go numb, it was so heavy. I returned it and took home a Ramona instead! The black Mahala looks so chic with the gunmetal hardware. I am so glad you like it.
  4. Happy birthday starbuxxx:drinkup:What a fabulous gift to yourself. Sounds like you are well deserving after the surgery! Ouch!

I am a big believer in buying gifts for oneself;)

Your new Mahala is beautiful. I bought a black Mahala earlier this year and love it and use it often! Enjoy.
  5. Ohhhh. Love the hardware! This is your first Choo? How fun, great choice!
    Double jaw surgery, Yikes! You deserve this bag!:heart:
  6. Congratulations! I too love the hardware....and black, you can't go wrong! Have fun wearing her! :woohoo:
  7. Thanks everyone - now that I finally have her I don't think any other bag can compete! I can't use her for another 4 weeks until my surgeon releases me to carry a purse again so I'm just admiring her for now!
  8. All I can say is...I am so jealous! The bag is gorgeous. That's my next Choo--love the gunmetal! Congrats!!!
  9. what a beautiful bag. I love the gunmetal accents!
  10. Congrats! Your bag is gorgeous!
  11. Congratulations on a beautiful bag and your birthday. I hope you have recovered well from your operation.
  12. What a Beautiful bag starbuxxx

I think you made a wonderful choice and after all you have been through, you definitely deserve it:sad:

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and are feeling better:drinkup:
  13. Congrats on your first bag!!! Gorgeous:tup:
  14. Great reward and definitely well deserved. I hope the recovery is going well and happy birthday.