FINALLY!!! My first Balenciaga bag!

1. After trolling these boards for months looking at all the wonderful designs and colors I have finally selected the new giant hobo in FB! It should be arriving on my doorstep Monday!!!

I selected the hobo because I like the bag to go on my shoulder I don't like bags I have to hand carry so that is why I never purchased a first or city though I love those styles too!:p

2. congrats and welcome to a wonderful addiction. the giant hobo is such a great style! and FB is a tdf, bright, happy color! enjoy and don't forget to post pics!

3. Welcome and congrats! Take lots of pictures when you get her. French blue is a gorgeous color.

4. I emphazise "addiction"!!!! WElcome. I have a FB city and the color is out of this world! Post pics when it comes!

5. Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics!!

6. congrats!

7. Great choice! Congrats!!!

8. congrats!! great choice too!! Can't wait to see photos!

9. CONGRATS on your 1st Bbag purchase and on such a GREAT new style!:yahoo: LOVE IT!

10. Congrats on your first BBag! You picked a great one! Can't wait to see photos!

11. :roflmfao: I second that. Congrats on the FB! You are going to love it!

12. congrats! can't wait for pics!

13. Same here, can't wait for you to post pics on ur new bag...ahhahaha

14. congrats! can't wait to see pics.

15. Congrats in advance...! I bet it'll be gorgeous! Giant hobo in FB sounds vavoooom!