Finally...My Dream Acquisition (plus her new sister)!!!

1. OK, so I've been really busy this past week moving across the country, but look at my new babies I purchased right beforehand!

:woohoo: The petrol is my DREAM spy and I've been waiting (quite impatiently) to find one. Her sister was such a great deal that I just couldn't pass, so I got her too. :shame:

:flowers: Thanks to everyone for your kind words of encouragement along the way. A special thanks to baglady.1 for our PMs and also to secret_shopaholic for sending me some much needed bag karma - it worked! :graucho:

Pictures to follow, (sorry for the lighting quality - I took them in my closet since it's about the only place that's not cluttered with boxes). I'll take more tomorrow in natural light.

2. The petrol :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    The Cream-Coated :yahoo:

[​IMG]

The Family Shot :love:

[​IMG]

tPF Petrol.jpg tPF Cream-Coated.jpg tPF Family.jpg
  3. Wow! they are gorgeous Starsgarb! That petrol has so much more color and beauty than the original auction photos, I am impressed. And the Coated white is so exotic (would love to see both IRL)! Congrats again on the new spy-babies! :yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

4. Oh man! 2 spies....... now i really am jelous!!

Love them. they are so lush! :smile:

5. Beautiful!!

6. Both are lovely! Congrats and enjoy!

7. Gorgeous. The cream coated one is so hard to find. Congrats.

8. They are both absolutely stunning!

9. Congrats, it's beautiful!

10. Stunningly Beautiful!!! Congrats!

11. I'm so envious! Congratulations. :smile:

12. Petrol is so gorgeous. Congrats on both your bags - they would go great with everything!

13. aawwhh, thank you all so much! :blush:

I haven't had time to take either one out for a spin yet, :nuts: but I can't wait to give them a tour of their new town. :graucho:

14. Congratulations!!

15. Lovely! Enjoy your new bags!!!