Finally! My cloudy bundle!!!!!!

I'm so glad that this worked out for you. I don't know the seller but I have always enjoyed looking at her auctions. The Cloudy Bundle is a great ligne. Congratulations!:yahoo:

Thanks so much! I really :love: LOVE this bag. It makes me happy just carrying it! She's really a nice lady. Quick to respond and always polite. Meeting her really helped put my mind at ease.

Now the trouble is my mom took one look at the bag and fell in love with it! She has been hinting that she would like one for her upcoming birthday! Where am I going to find this hard to find bag at a such great price?:shocked::shocked:

hi roey, i believe she operates out of her home. i am originally from Singapore but now live and work/study in New York. I'm back for a short vacation. I thought it would be silly to have her ship the bag to me since Singapore is teeny so I offered to pick it up and we met up near her apartment.

If it helps, the bag was brand new and had tags from BG as well as its Chanel tag. I had the bag looked at at the local Chanel (where I got sucked into buying the dark silver wallet :drool:). She mentioned she was getting more Chanel bags sometime this coming week.

looks like we're really twins now! I have the same cb as you do from same seller, and I also got sucked into the dark silver reissue wallet yesterday at the boutiqe! Do you think the wallet will wear ok over time? It's so gorgeous and shiny now but I wonder how the metallic will stand up to a lot of touching?

Larkie, that is so funny!! we are twins, indeed!!!! i only wished i had your bag collection!!!!
i'm so sad cos a careless sales assistant accidentally made a penmark on my cb! :crybaby:it's only a small mark (maybe 1 cm and barely visible), but i know it's there and it bothers me. do you know what would work for pen marks? should i rush it to the boutique?

eeks! i asked clk55girl the same question!! well i don't intend to use it on a daily basis, more of a special occasions kind of thing. hold it as a clutch when i'm out to dinner, maybe? i really didn't think about how user friendly it was going to be in the long run. heh. i think i was blinded by its beauty. :roflmfao:

in anycase, it's not as soft as the lambskin on my other wallet and that one has seen some rough times i tell you. but still pretty nonetheless! i think there is a layer of maybe laminate over the leather for the crackled effect on the wallet, so i believe it's going to wear pretty well.

hi roey, i believe she operates out of her home. i am originally from Singapore but now live and work/study in New York. I'm back for a short vacation. I thought it would be silly to have her ship the bag to me since Singapore is teeny so I offered to pick it up and we met up near her apartment.

If it helps, the bag was brand new and had tags from BG as well as its Chanel tag. I had the bag looked at at the local Chanel (where I got sucked into buying the dark silver wallet :drool:). She mentioned she was getting more Chanel bags sometime this coming week.

Wow, talk about being in the right place at the right time! Thanks for the info. She has some great auctions at great prices too.

oh no, that's terrible about the pen mark. I was trying to find the link that soemone had posted about this very problem before but I couldn't find it. Like Roey said, you should def run it by a professional cleaner and see what they recommend.

thanks roey and Larkie! i'm just going to leave it as it is. it's really teeny and i don't want to make the problem worse. my sister claims that you can't see it if you don't look too hard. hehehe. but yeah! some people are so careless!