Finally! My cloudy bundle!!!!!!

Wha??? Was this one on ebay too?? I already have the same bag, but I don't think my ebay searches are bringing up all the Chanel bags. Isn't it the best?! I remember when I first got mine I couldn't stop touching it; the leather is sooo soft and silky.

ETA: Nevermind, I did see this auction. You went all the way to Singapore to pick it up??

Oh, good that it worked out with the seller. I had bought from her before too, a good chanel experience. Enjoy your lovely bag!:tup:

many thanks to Michele, Beautylicious and ldldb for their help...

may i present my n/s cloudy bundle tote in white... i picked it up from the seller today after much drama (atm ate my card when i went to get $$ for the bag)

it's really more of a khaki color... it's absolutely gorgeous!!! the leather is so soft and smooshy. I really :heart::heart::heart: this bag.

Enjoy!!!

It's pretty, I love it!!! Congratzz!!!
I just bought a pair of Chloe shoes that match the color of the Cloudy pretty good... I'm usually not that into the shoe/bag matchy matchy but I love the golden beige color of the Cloudy and I love the Cloudy!!! Check them out.

Attachments

• ChloeShoes1.JPG
    ChloeShoes1.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 43
It's pretty, I love it!!! Congratzz!!!
I just bought a pair of Chloe shoes that match the color of the Cloudy pretty good... I'm usually not that into the shoe/bag matchy matchy but I love the golden beige color of the Cloudy and I love the Cloudy!!! Check them out.

ooh i love matchy matchy! where did you get those shoes--did that color come in flats?

congrats on your bag--I just got my black one and love it very very much!!

Isnt it the softest leather...I feel like its one big marshmellow (except mine is black =P)