Finally- my CHANEL COCO CABAS!! *PICS*!!

1. after months of waiting, finally i located a Chanel Coco Cabas! (technically, its the LARGE Baby Coco Cabas, as I have learned..haha) she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! im a proud mommy, cant wait to show her off! hehe...:smile:

Thanks to many of you on the Forum, specifically Jag and XOChrissie, and everyone who posts diligently on the Chanel Shopping thread!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Coco Cabas 001.jpg Coco Cabas 003.jpg Coco Cabas 021.jpg Coco Cabas 022.jpg Coco Cabas 015.jpg
  2. looks amazing on you! congrats! btw, is it really "bigger"? did you get to compare it w/ the smaller baby coco cabas?

3. takeoutbox,
    thanks! did u get urs yet? ur my Coco Cabas SISTA! haha...when you get urs, please model for all of us, i think we should join our threads. :p

i called it large coco cabas bc thats what i have been told. i dont have the smaller one so i cant compare. when i was speaking to Christine,she compared my "large' coco cabas to the balenciaga WORK, and the "small" to the FIRST..so since im a WORK girl, i chose the "large" coco cabas..

i cant wait to see your beautiful coco cabas!!

:p

4. i'm so glad i was the first to congratulate you. no i haven't gotten mine yet, it will take a while before i get it, becuase it has to arrive at my friend's first before it makes its way to me in toronto.
    i will post pics when i eventually get mine, thanks my hot coco cabas sista for the pix and for helping me get mine.
    cheers

5. WOW! Thanks so much for the modeling pics! It looks absolutely HOT on you! Congrats!

6. You're rockin it, it looks HOT! :p Congratulations on a beautiful bag (I :heart: the Cabas), and have fun wearing it!! :smile:

7. love your outfit and your bag!!~

8. OMG!!! now i want this too LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. lol...hi SEA! maybe u should! all of your pics of u modeling all of ur COCO CABAS in the reference thread are what inspired me! i fell in love with the purse after seeing ur pics but i couldnt locate the ORIGINAL coco cabas, but im still really happy with mine!

10. Hottttttt

11. Congrats! Looks gorgeous on you!

12. Congrats, I have the same and love it to death. Looks gr8 on you.:supacool:

13. yay, it looks great! do you have any pics of your collection anywhere? i've seen another one of your chanels and one bbag but i have to see them all!

14. Congrats seahorseinstrips, you totally rock with that bag! I love your outfit from head to toe!:heart:

15. GORGEOUS!!!!:love: :love: :love: It looks perfect on you!!! I love the Cabas!!!:heart: