Finally!! My Bag Showcase!!

Second time around! Enjoy
Ladies:
After been part of this GREAT forum for more than a year, I decided to post my bag showcase. Most of these purchases were after joining the Purse Forum, of course!!!! Enjoy!!:yahoo:
Las Vuitton's (LV's):
LVs.jpg

Las Gucci's:
Guccis.jpg

Prada, Chloé and Dior: I bought the Prada and the Chloé last month. That caused the Bag Ban!!:crybaby:
PradaChloeandDiors.jpg

Tous: Tous is a brand from Spain that has a couple of boutiques in the U.S.. One of them is in Orlando, FL. Their main motif is the Bears. They caused a sensation in San Juan, Puerto Rico, two years ago.
Tous.jpg

Coach:
Coach.jpg

Other Bags and Rio the Himmie:Isabella Fiore, Banana Republic and BCBG:
Others.jpg

Enjoy and comments are more than welcome!!

Love your collection. I am eyeing that Gucci with the white woven straps. Seems to be a popular bag and I think I am falling in love.

The new and latest addition!! This will definitively is going to get me in the BAN club until December. But this bag is so gorgeous. I was obsessed with it. This is crazyness. My DH is going to kill me!
Presenting my first Damier Azur Saleya MM:yahoo:

Saleya01.jpg

Saleya02.jpg

Saleya03.jpg

How are you finding your amarante vernis? I absolutely love them and want one but I've heard from others that you can see fingerprints all over them. What do you think?

Hi!!
You can see the figerprints, but not too much!! IMO is not that bad. I love it because it goes with a lot of my clothes!!

Thanks to everyone!!
Maye