finally made a decision and ordered my first Bbag!

1. After much debate, and after thinking I had made my decision to get a black twiggy as my first Bbag, it hit me last night at 3AM, as I lay awake contemplating bags :roflmfao:. I decided on an anthracite twiggy. I just called Daphne at Bal. NY and placed the order. Keep your fingers crossed that I will love it. Can't wait for it to arrive!!

2. Congrats!! Great Purchase. Can't Wait To See The Pics

3. How exciting!!! Twiggy is a great choice!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! :nuts:

4. What a cool and beautiful choice! If I didn't lug so much crap around with me everyday, I would definitely buy an antracite twiggy. But unfortunately, the bag would never be able to hold all of my chatchkas and dodads. :p

5. Congrats on your first bbag!! Please post pics when she arrives!!

6. great choice. post pictures when you get it.

7. Good choice!! Cant wait to see pics.:woohoo:

8. Thanks, everybody. I really hope I will love it. Daphne was so sweet and helpful. I will definitely post pics when it arrives!

9. Great choice. It was the first B bag I decided to get too this year. A black is definitely a good 2nd though. You were definitely choosing between 2 great colours.

10. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

Anthracite Twiggy sounds perfect!

Can't wait to see pics when you get her!:yes:

11. YEAH!!! Now you will be hooked!:devil: I can't wait to see pics!!

12. congrats!

13. Did she tell you how long it would be before you receive it? I can't wait to see pics. I have not seen twiggy in this color.

14. Congrats! The twiggy looks fantastic in Anthracite and you're going to love the leather on your new bag!

15. Karenab's Twiggy is an Anthracite and it is STUNNING:yes: