FINALLY! Just ordered the Totally Turnlock Bowler in Carbon Blue!

1. I'm so excited! I have been debating over getting a bag from the Totally Turnlock line for months. Debated for so long that all of the ones I liked in the colors I liked sold out everywhere online! Well, randomly, a few minutes ago, a Totally Turnlock Bowler in Carbon Blue appeared on Zappos and I bought it! Hopefully it is really is in stock (said it was the only one left). I've never seen these bags before in real life, but have read all the raves and love the pics so hopefully I'll like it. Good thing with Zappos - free shipping and free returns! It will be my first M by MJ bag. I'll let you guys know how it goes!
  2. Yay! Congratulations, can't wait to see the pics!
  3. Congrats, now what is a turnlock bowler?
  4. Congrats to you. I have it in fierbird red and moss green and I absolutely love it!!!
  5. Lucky you! To catch it like that before it sold. Timing is everything. Looking forward to pictures--I have the black bowler. You will love it.:yes:
  6. It's in the Marc by Marc Jacobs line and they sell out about as fast as the stores get them in. eLuxury may have some photos, but theirs have sold out quickly.
  7. Crossing my fingers that it's yours! Follow up and make sure that they ship it! Congrats!
  8. awesome color!! cant wait to see pictures!
  9. I just got the email that it shipped with the tracking number! I can't wait! I will definitely post pics when I get it (after I get my wisdom teeth out on Friday, of course). =(
  10. Congrats! It's a really great bag - so soft and smooshy.
  11. YAY!! Congrats!!!!!!

I cant wait till you get it, you'll love it!!!
  12. can i see a picture? i really want this bag in this color and i wanna see pictures thanks