Finally, it has begun

1. Hello everyone, I have recently joined the purse forum and have been watching all of your beautiful bags. I have been collecting Coach bags and accessories for about 2 years and have entirely too much stuff. But recently I have grown kind of bored with Coach... So today I purchased my very LV:wlae::nuts::yahoo: I got the Mono 30 Speedy. I am already hooked!!!!!!!! My birthday is on the 22 of this month and boy I can"t wait:nuts:
  2. Yay congrats on your first LV.. but you know, you won't be able to stop at just one ! :graucho:
  3. Hi! Welcome to TPF! We're all enablers here. :yes: Congrats on your first bag! Do post photos of your new bag soon...
  4. Uh-oh! You have been bitten by the tenacious LV bug!!! LOL You won't be able to stop at just one bag. Be prepared to be enabled big time. :graucho:

Congrats on your new Speedy! And welcome to tPF and the LV subforum!!
  5. Welcome and congratulations on your first LV.. the speedy is a wonderful choice. :heart:
  6. Thanks, I know, i'm already plotting my birthday list (luggage) I will post pictures very soon.:tup:
  7. Congrats on your first LV - it definitely won't be your last!

And welcome to TPF!
  8. Congrats on your first LV! It's so addictive isn't it? Welcome to tpf :smile:
  9. Welcome, just beware this sub forum is bad on the $$$$, but I LoVe it here
  10. welcome to the forum....:tup::heart:
  11. Joining this forum is badd for your bank account haha! I joined this forum in August and since then...I've been collecting LV. I can't afford it, but I find a way how haha...
  12. congrats on your first LV! great choice AND great size ;D
  13. Oh congrats, I love the speedy!
  14. Welcome! We're totally in the same boat! I've been collecting Coach for years, but I've been getting a little dissappointed with their designs lately. I'm starting to move onto new brand names. I don't have my first LV yet, but perhaps sometime this year? lol :nuts:
  15. Welcome to tPf and congrats on the speedy!