Finally : INK!!!!

1. After thinking about ink for months i've finally located 2 ink in my country...
    A first and a weekender

It is veiny and i usually don't like veiny bags but i will use LMB product to make it softer....
    I finally have again a first in my collection!!!!!!( i had a turquoise 05 first, my "first b.bag)
    Is it a keeper???

My local store will receive the quilted bags in every color...i'm thinking to get it in blue glacier or cobalt..which one do you prefer???
    Or is better a mid-afternoon???
    :love:

B. Ink 002.jpg B. Ink 003.jpg B. Ink 004.jpg B. Ink 009.jpg B. Ink 007.jpg
  2. I have a black first. Mine is as veiny as yours and looks like its gonna crack anytime.

Congratulations!!

3. L-O-V-E it! I want something Ink so bad!!!! Even if it's only an accessory.

4. wow lb, love it !!! the first is my favorite size and the color is gooorgeous i hope to own an ink first one day too :smile: Congrats on your lovely bag!

5. Beautiful Ink!
    I think blue glacier quilted is going to be so stunning.:drool: I am not a big fan of mid afternoon....but love love the quilted.

6. My Ink family!!! I love them but i can't keep both:crybaby:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Congrats l_b:yahoo: I am thinking of adding a First to my collection too. :yes: I might consider the Periwinkle in the First style. I would say go for the Quilted bag because it is unique and different. Good luck!:heart:

8. It's gorgeous l_b!! Congrats!!!!:nuts:
    I still regret not getting an ink first when I had the chance, about a year ago :push:

9. :yahoo: Congrats l_b!!!!!:yahoo: Stunning!:drool: I'm so gald you found an ink!!!:heart:

10. Wow that ink really has some purple in it!!! I had a hobo that LMB was used on and it really did soften it up. My ink first (returned - to Barney's last week) had NOT a hint of purple in it!!! disappointed.

[​IMG]

11. How and where did you find it in ink???? Also... what is Lmb???
    I love that color... I couldn't find it at Barney's, the salesgirl told me they soldout and weren't getting anymore.

12. You still may be able to find ink bags. A few weeks ago, I called every Barneys in the country and found an ink purse at Beverly Hills (it wasn't on the floor but in some back room or something). See Barneys.com for store phone #s.

A couple of weeks ago I saw an ink box at Barneys Boston and an ink courier at Barneys Chestnut Hill.

There also have been posts about available ink bags (search in achtung).

Good luck!

13. I caught the ink bug as well! so I say keep the first!!

I love the cobalt, not sure about the quilting, but I do love the cobalt with the new gold hardware.

14. Congrats on your INK l-b !!!!!!!!!!!
    I think the Bleu glacier will look stuning in the Mid A size !!!

I wanted one...but since I have a Blue India Mid A....well I'll have to choose someting else ;)

15. Your ink first is stunning, congrats