Finally, I'm a Chloe Girl! Here's my new Edith...

1. After returning 2 Chloe's, I am delighted to receive my Whiskey Edith. Here are pics. I've already cut the return tag off, so I won't be returning this one. lol. The packaging from Net-A-Porter was wonderful, and they were very fast on shipping.
    Chloe1 (2).jpg Chloe3 (2).jpg Chloe4 (2).jpg Chloe5 (2).jpg Chloe6 (2).jpg Chloe7 (2).jpg Chloe9 (2).jpg
  2. Gorgeous Kathy -whiskey is such a beautiful colour and you wear it well.
  3. I love it and the color is so rich.
  4. Thanks Estile & Spylove! :biggrin: I'm proud of it.
  5. Kathy, you look so chi-chi with the Edith! The color compliments you perfectly. Whiskey is this bags signature color! Congrats.
  6. Congrats! she is very pretty!
  7. Gorgeous Bag and even more Stunning Model :heart:

You look beautiful with your new Edith :yes:

8. What a beautiful new Edith.

Ah... another happy Edith mommy!
  9. Congratulations Kathy! Edith looks fabulous on you!!! Wear it in the best of health!
  10. Thank you Lordguinny, Jill, Chicbags, Beauxgoris, & Jag for all your lovely compliments! I love her. She's in my closet now checking out the other bags.
  11. I love this bag!!! I want this bag too!!!! Somehow, I don't think it would look as smashing on me as it does you. :cry:

Just tall are you? :rolleyes: wear it verrrry well!
  12. Thanks Deb. I'm 5'7". I'm sure you would look great with an Edith. There are women of all heights on the PF with Ediths. Let me know if you decide on one. I looked at the Mastic color in person, but I think whiskey is prettier; for me at least.
  13. Congratulations! Looks great on you!
  14. YAY!!! Congrats, Kathy! It looks fantastic on you!
  15. Congrats to you! That bag in that color is a beauty!