Finally I have my very first Chanel!

thanks everyone! :heart:

to those who wondered, i guess i never really found any Chanel bag that i liked enough to buy. i knew i'd be getting my mom's Classic Flaps one day, so i didn't see the real need to get my own. and i wanted one that isn't faked to death like the Cambon line. and if i hadn't procrastinated so much i'd have been able to buy this bowler when it was first released

thanks everyone! :heart:

to those who wondered, i guess i never really found any Chanel bag that i liked enough to buy. i knew i'd be getting my mom's Classic Flaps one day, so i didn't see the real need to get my own. and i wanted one that isn't faked to death like the Cambon line. and if i hadn't procrastinated so much i'd have been able to buy this bowler when it was first released
all that matters is you have it now! looking forward to seeing your chanel collection grow....and grow....:tup:

You know...i never really fancy this bag, UNTIL i saw your model pix

that seems to be how most of us fall in love with our bags, doesn't it? :lol:

even after seeing this in the boutique i didn't REALLY like it until i saw it on some of the PFers here. then after that i HAD to have it :P

yeux

i'm just curious, when yuo carry it under your arm, the top does'nt get squeesh coz of the wide top.. hope you don't mind what was price you paid for on this:P, hows the large compared the medium??

yeux

i'm just curious, when yuo carry it under your arm, the top does'nt get squeesh coz of the wide top.. hope you don't mind what was price you paid for on this:P, hows the large compared the medium??

when i carry it as a shoulder bag it does get squished a little, but it goes back to its original shape easily enough. i'm not sure how big the large bowler actually is

and i bought this one used for about $2300 which includes international express shipping. i think it retailed for something like $2160