Finally...I have Her...My AC

1. So for the past 6 months I have been wanting the Anna Corinna City Tote...i mean i've been wanting it bad...really bad. Being the student that I am, I've had some trouble saving up $400 instead ive been stalking them in this botique called "Pink"...and the same ones have been sitting on the shelves since May (maybe even before-Richmond,Va isnt exactly a fashion captial lol) i've just been waiting...and waiting....for them to go on sale...finally i go home for thanksgiving and i go to Pink and there it is marked down to $198 !!!!!!!!!! The feeling i felt.... and it was the color i wanted....i am truly in love...everyone LOVES grandmother even wants one!!! :yahoo:
  2. Congratulations!!! I can safely say you will grow to love the bag even more as you use it!! Enjoy....
  3. congrats! I LOVE when you get a great deal at a boutique! it looks awesome on you too!:yahoo:
  4. Congrats on your great deal! You definitely deserve that bag after patiently waiting for so long. Enjoy!
  5. That's the best price I have seen! Man, I can tell 2008 is going to be expensive for me.
    Congrats on your new bag!
  6. Congrats- pretty color!
  7. What a happy ending! It's like it was meant to be!! I'm so glad you found the bag you love at such a great price, it looks great on you ~ congrats!
  8. Congrats! Six months, well worth the wait!
  9. That IS a fantastic price!Congrats!!!
  10. Very nice! It looks very roomy! Congrats
  11. congrats!!
  12. Wow, stalking that boutique really paid off! Great price, and congrats!
  13. Congratulations! Is that the Tobacco color? It looks really lovely on you...your patience clearly paid off! Enjoy! :yahoo:
  14. You know what is great about this perservered and got what you want. Remember that later in life.

The bag looks great on you and will be wonderful to carry your stuff around school.
  15. This is beautiful and looks wonderful on you