Finally I have Azur and Coeur!

1. Well, I've wanted this bag since the moment I saw it in the boutique, and it came today! I know there's been tons of pics posted already, but it's still new and exciting to me. :yes: My Framboise Coeur came yesterday. Isn't she pretty? I still can't believe I got one! :nuts: After much talk and anticipation, HERE THEY ARE!!!!!
    :yahoo: Azur Speedy 30 and Framboise Coeur :yahoo:

LV Azur Speedy 01.jpg LV Azur Speedy 02.jpg LV Azur Speedy 03.jpg LV Azur Speedy 04.jpg LV Azur Speedy 05.jpg
  2. Congrats. I dig my Azur Speedy 30. Dig it so much I hardly use it. =P

3. more pics...

LV framboie Coeur 01.jpg LV framboise Coeur 02.jpg LV Azur Speedy with heart 01.jpg LV Azur Speedy with heart 02.jpg
  4. OOH that is so nice! Congrats!!!

I so want that bag :graucho:

5. OMG!! crongrats!!

6. congrats!!!they look sooo lovely together!!!! very complimentary!!

i use my speedy all the time too..but since the weather here changed for the worse, back to good ol weather friendly gucci for me....until the sun comes out...hopefully tomorrow

7. She's beautiful! Congrats! I just can't wait to get mine! I just ordered the Azur Speedy 25 today! Can't wait to see her IRL!

8. I think you just convinced me to get an Azur Speedy!!! Congrats, it's beautiful and love the heart purse!! :smile:

9. congrats!! love the speedy. And the Framboise Coeur is TDF.

10. so pretty. congrats!

11. Congratulations!

12. How exciting....I enabled someone!!!:nuts:

13. They're soooo beautiful together! I'm so jealous! I want a heart purse too...! LOL, but CONGRATS on great purchases and enjoy!

14. congrats! they look so fabulous together!

15. that is a fantastic combo!!! well done and congrats :heart: