Finally! I guess it was meant to be!!! *pics*

1. Ok, long story short: I've wanted a Made in France Azur Speedy 30 since April. They were waitlisted everywhere and I was told numerous times that I wouldn't be able to get a Made in France one in North America anymore. So I put myself on the waitlist at my boutique just to see if the 3-4 week wait was true, then I also asked my cousin in LA to get one for me if there was no waitlist there. Now, 23 days after I put my name down, 19 days after my cousin got me a Made in USA Speedy and 2 days before my parents come back to Canada with that bag, I got a call from my boutique here and they had a Made in France Speedy 30 for me! I guess it was meant to be! I will exchange the other Speedy for something else, probably Mini Lin Speedy.

azur speedy.jpg azur side.jpg azur family.jpg
  2. Congrats! Glad it worked out the way you wanted!

3. Congrats ! :yes:

Definitely meant to be. :graucho:

4. Nice family!

5. Congrats on getting the paris azur that you really wanted. Don't you just love it when things work it for you?

6. I sure do! I'm thrilled right about now. I'm thinking my parents are less than thrilled though, that they have to bring back a bag from the US that I am going to exchange. :shrugs:

7. congrats on getting your made in france speedy! mines made in france too. keke

8. Congrats!

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats!

11. Love your Azur family...

Congrats!!

12. How wonderful!! Just imagine the Azur travelling all the way to "you"...:tender: Congrats!!

13. congrats ! i love made in france purse... happy azur family u have.... love it...

14. Congrats! Whatta happy family! :biggrin:

15. Congrats!