Finally, I got pictures of my Birkins and Kellys!!!

1. Hi, guys!!!
    As I promised before, I took pictures of my Birkins and kellys. My new shoulder birkin red and black HAC are on here as well. I am not mechanical. If not all of them are loaded, I will try to add more! Let's see how posting images work! As I expected, not all of them went up. I am trying to fix it! FUshia ostrich and red shoulder birkin are missing!

Picture 036.jpg Picture 039.jpg Picture 040.jpg Picture 042.jpg Picture 050.jpg
  2. Stunning!! They are wonderful, aspen. What size are your kellys?

3. Um - *faints*

4. I LOVE that orange Kelly. It's just beautiful.

Thanks for sharing your great collection :biggrin:

5. I love that colour combination of greens, in the last kelly you photographed. But all of the bags are just beautiful!

6. My jaw just hit the floor! OMG! THat is one amazing collection!

7. My shoulder birkin and fushia ostrich are not going up. I have to do new thread...

8. oh my goodness, your collection is beautiful. How can you afford so many hermes handbags?

9. Can't wait to see your shoulder birkin and your ostrich. Amazing!

10. aspenmartial - I :love: your collection!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! When you have time, could you post sizes, colors, and leathers. THANKS for sharing!

11. coool collection!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts: :nuts: :love:

Thanks for sharing, love all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Love that dark orange kelly! (poitron?)

13. Stunning collection!

14. Don't be shocked that I have too many... Not all of them are exactly mine. My mom and I co-own bags together.^^

15. Love the orange kelly!!!