Finally! I got my Cerises Speedy 25!

1. I just can't contain my excitement. I will admit ... I'm a few years behind with this one, but I always wanted one and just thought because I missed out when they were in the stores, that I never would have one. Then I found The Purse Forum. And my life changed. :yes: I thought ... yes, maybe I CAN still get a Cerises Speedy if I look on eBay, etc. So I found one that is in mint condition. Posted the link in the shopping section and feedback was that it looked authentic. So ... I went for it and probably paid more than I should have ... but it's in mint condition!

Anyway, my baby arrived today and I couldn't be happier! I absolutely LOVE her! Smaller then I thought, but then I've never had a Speedy of any size and wasn't able to compare. But an excellent size none the less. It came with the red dustbag, the Cerises booklet, tag and the lock/keys (I've decided not to use it with the lock/key though so it doesn't stretch the leather out).

So here she is ... (she still has some fold marks from shipping) ... we're still in the honeymoon stage. I keep walking by the counter, pick her up, turn her around .. I think I'm in :heart:

And now I have also learned my lesson and will buy stuff when it's in the stores!! Next up ... Vernis Rosewood in Amarante and the Zippy Wallet!
  2. is gorgeous! Congrats!
  3. DROOL!! Love it!! One of my favorite bags!

4. OOOOh, I love it! Congrats.
  5. pretty :smile: Congrats and enjoy!
  6. She's beautiful. Congrats. I have her twin sister :smile:.
  7. oh wow she looks great! is she new?
  8. Ooooooooooooooo you're so lucky! Congrat's and enjoy :smile:

I cant wait to get my hands on one.
  9. Congrats!
  10. I think so ... they said it was 99% new. There is two small blemishes that look more like storage issues (one slightly darker area on one of the pieces that hold the handle to the bag (they said this was from the paper cover that goes under the handles), and one small mark on one of the handles. Otherwise ... in pristine condition! I really wanted one that was pretty much new so I'd be the first owner she ever knew. :yes:
  11. I LoVe this bag! I liked it when if first came out, but I already had a speedy so I figured I would pass. But every time I see one I want it!!!!! Hmmmm....eBay may be calling my name!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!
  12. she is beautiful. I would love to have one, but I don't see it happening for least not for a loooooong time. Congrats on getting yours though!
  13. Very pretty!
    Congrats :smile:
  14. Congrats!
  15. congrats on the cerises speedy!!! it looks like it's in amazing condition!