Finally! I got a Damier Papillon!!! Woohooo!

Mickloisme--thank you!:flowers:
littlepanda--thank you! Ooh, hope you get one! I was going to wait until Christmas, but the hardware changes and the price increase made me freak out about waiting. lol.:P
Lee69--thank you! I really like the old hardware, too. It's the main reason that I decided to hurry up and get one before they sell out of them. :yes:
imgg--it's super comfy under my arm using the 1 strap method(slip one strap through the other strap). Get one! get one! lol!:graucho:

In anticipation of the price increase and hardware change, I finally bought one of my biggest wishlist items--the Damier Papillon 30! :heart:Yeah! I looove it! She's got the old hardware and was made in France exactly one year ago. The LV in Palo Alto, Stanford Shopping Mall has more Damier Papillon 30s with the old hardware in stock if anyone is interested. :graucho:

It's my 3000th post, too! Woohoo! :yahoo:
Congrats, I did not know they changed the hardware on the Papillon, I am glad I purchased mine last year.

Congrats, I did not know they changed the hardware on the Papillon, I am glad I purchased mine last year.

Thanks, Bags4me!:flowers: They just changed the hardware recently(maybe a month or so ago???). There are still some out there with the old hardware, but they aren't making them anymore. All the new shipments have the new hardware(the thinner hardware like the ones on the Monogram Papillon):yes:

yaaaay pupster!!! what a perfect classy shoulder bag...seems like lots of people are getting the damier papillon...it's just so pretty in damier! congrats on yours.... it loooks perfect!! and great find too! way to beat the price hike!! CONGRATS!!!

yaaaay pupster!!! what a perfect classy shoulder bag...seems like lots of people are getting the damier papillon...it's just so pretty in damier! congrats on yours.... it loooks perfect!! and great find too! way to beat the price hike!! CONGRATS!!!

Thanks, ajamesgrly! :flowers: I really wanted to get the Mono speedy 25, too, but it was out of stock. I'm glad to get at least one of my big wishlist bags off my list before the price hike!:yahoo:I think the Damier papillon is such a chic gorgeous bag. I looove it.:love: