Finally I get to be the first..

Soni said:
I would definitely do that. I saw the silver/gold Vombo one and I dont think its as nice as the god/silver one. I love it ... I'm wearing more yellows/ beiges and oranges to carry it. And I cant believe I paid more for mine! I cant understand why it is cheaper on NAP!!

My guess is less overheads. The B Bag is also cheaper on NAP and browns online.

Gorgeous, gorgeous bag. I also prefer it to the silver/gold. :heart:

Could you post pics of yours? It'd be lovely to see it IRL :smile:

I love the new pleated leather as well. Fendi is on such a roll.

estile said:
My guess is less overheads. The B Bag is also cheaper on NAP and browns online.

Gorgeous, gorgeous bag. I also prefer it to the silver/gold. :heart:

Could you post pics of yours? It'd be lovely to see it IRL :smile:

I love the new pleated leather as well. Fendi is on such a roll.

Will of course post a pic... will take a pic tonight!

LV_addict said:
Kathy, I saw them both in person and couldn't make up my mind!!!:nuts: They are both GORGEOUS!!! If you are going to order both, you are going to have a REALLY HARD TIME deciding which one to send back!!!:graucho:

P.S. I ended up with the silver becuase the Fortuny SPY I have has a gold shade to it somewhat, you know?!:upsidedown:
Thanks for the advise Irene. I value your opinion. Can't wait to see the silver in person. I might wait until I get the silver before ordering the gold. If I love it, then I'll pass on the other. Which do u like Reynaldoc?

Kathy, I love the one with more silver, I saw one girl wear her silver/gold spy with the goldenish YSL Dada shoes, and they went perfectly. I was sooo jealous!

as for the chocolate spys, I love the original better, the pleated ones dont have the bubbles!

REYNALD0C said:
Kathy, I love the one with more silver, I saw one girl wear her silver/gold spy with the goldenish YSL Dada shoes, and they went perfectly. I was sooo jealous!

as for the chocolate spys, I love the original better, the pleated ones dont have the bubbles!
Thanks Reynaldoc. That's the one that's on its way to me. I can't wait to get it. I don't like the pleats as much either. I've really gone crazy for Spy bags. They are all so different & pretty. I don't think one will be enough. lol

KathyD said:
Thanks Reynaldoc. That's the one that's on its way to me. I can't wait to get it. I don't like the pleats as much either. I've really gone crazy for Spy bags. They are all so different & pretty. I don't think one will be enough. lol

Kathy, I can't wait to hear what you think of silver SPY!!!:nuts: So happy you ordered one!!!:yahoo:I am with you on one not being enough!!!:graucho: I am eyeing my forth one!!!:wlae: I am having a hard time deciding on a color!:upsidedown: