Finally I bought pomme d'amour cles!!!

1. Actually i bought this 2 days ago but i didnt get a chance to share my happiness with u guyss :yahoo: Remember last time i bought my speedy on eBay so i save up a lot to get my dream vernis cles? I supposed to buy it last year but I was away on holiday for about one month and finally, 2 days a go i got a chance to go to LV and buy it:heart: I was distracted by the new limited edition of the vernis cles but finally my decission fell for the original pomme d'amor cles, i just like the simple design and the shape:tup: pardon for my english, anyway here's the pic!!

tpf1.jpg
  2. Congrats, it looks wonderful! :yes:

3. very pretty, love pomme

4. Congrats! Pomme is a great vernis piece :smile:

5. Congratulations.

6. Congrats!!! Love Pomme!!!

7. Congrats!:smile:

8. thank you all, do u think this normal cles is better or the LE edition ones? OMG now i'm getting the second thought back!! lol

9. I own the larger cles. To be perfectly honest, I like how simple and classic the original cles looks over the large one with the face plate. However, I like the larger size and the slot in the back for easy access in the new one.

10. pretty! congrats!

11. Good choice! That color leaves me breathless every time I see it... :love:

12. it's soo true...thats why i'm having my second thought:confused1:

13. lol!!! i really loovee the color too:heart:

14. Congrats

15. The color is amazing!

Congrats!