Finally I am posting my Collection!

1. Mods, please move this if it is in the wrong thread!

This is my "little", literally little collection! I dont keep a lot of things in my purse, so I buy the little ones that way I can buy a couple instead of one big one! I also wear a size 3 in kids, but saw the shoes on sale at the forum shops in vegas and even they are big, they feel like slippers and for $49!!!
    DSC00004.JPG DSC00006.JPG DSC00008.JPG shoes.JPG DSC00009.JPG
  2. more...
    DSC00010.JPG DSC00011.JPG DSC00012.JPG outlet3.jpg
  3. I love your CARLY!!!! I have the holiday patchwork wristlet - aren't the colors awesome?! Great collection!!

4. Carly $79 at the outlet!!! It was a return I got lucky!! I really wanted the Fall patchwork pouch, but they didnt have it anymore! :0(
  5. I love all of your pouches! I have a couple of them (Pink Lurex and Chocolate Carly) and they're great!
    Nice collection!
  6. You have a cute "little" collection! I love all your little purses :love:
  7. Cute!! I wish I could store all my stuff in small bags!! I'm definitely a medium/big bag girl and my shoulder pays for it! *lol*

Cute shoes!! I'm the same as you... I can wear a kids 3-4 (depending on the brand) which is a women's 5 and 6.
    ^_^ I love being able to shop in both kids and women's for shoes!! Kid's shoes are so much cheaper!!
  8. lov'n the carly, thanks for posting your collection.
  9. Very cute! I love your carly! Congrats on the great price
  10. I love your Carly! You have such a beautiful collection! Congrats!
  11. Awesome collection!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  12. Great collection, I love that you have a variety of different items! Enjoy :tup:
  13. Cute coach items! Your Carly is super nice.
  14. I love you collection. Such cute stuff!
  15. Nice! Thanks for sharing.