FINALLY Here! Pics of my BG Day:)

1. So I missed the FedEx Home Delivery time after time, then finally it's here! I LOVE THE BUBBLEGUM!!!!!!!!!!! It's rich and saturated and it's just like what my SA promised..it's gorgeous! The most true-to-real-life color pic is on the 3rd picture as compared to 04' Lilac. The leather is wonderful, thick and smooshy. This is my first Day and the style/size is much more versatile than I originally thought!

Thank you for everyone who's helped me pick out this bag/color/style:smile:

BGDay11.jpg BGDay21.jpg BGDay31.jpg BGDay41.jpg BGDay51.jpg
  2. Here's a couple more:smile:

BGDay61.jpg BGDay71.jpg
  3. i love it i love it i love it. congrats. it's taking me so long to get mine. :sad:

4. adorable! congrats

5. That's the best looking BG I've seen thus far. Congrats!

6. gorgeous!!!

7. veeeeeeeery nice! I must say it looks nothing like any of the BG bags I saw at NM just yesterday. Yours is much much nicer.:yes: Congrats!

8. I LOVE this on you. The color and leather looks like my city. It is so lovely, I didn't think that I would like this in the day style, but you have changed my mind. Great modeling pics :dothewave:

9. Soooo pretty!!! Congrats!!!

10. Wow it really does seem like the BG day has luscious leather. You wear it so well!

11. Gorgeous Sarah! I can't wait for my City!

12. Gorgeous! The colour on yours is really one of the best I've seen so far! The Bubblegum leather seems to be consistently yummy as well.

It's a beautiful bag and I love your modeling pictures! :yes:

13. Congrats! It's gorgeous ... the leather looks so soft! I was so tempted by this colour, but in the end I ordered pale magenta, but now I'm wondering if I made the right decision! Your bubblegum is so pretty!

14. congrats!

15. Congrats :yahoo:Yours look really nice. :tup:Merry x-mas.:party: