Finally! Here is my Silver Miroir Pochette *pics*

Nope...I haven't seen any Miroir yet. I'd like to see who's the lucky one who got the only Miroir Pochette in Calgary.
We went to the Living Room on 17th...the ambiance (and food) was amazing!
OR why don't you come to the Calgary Tower and I can get you a nice table? :graucho:

pinkiwhatever99, we already had a wonderful evening! Thanks! ;) :nuts:

I've heard The Living Room has good dining! I was a skeptic b/c I've really only been there for drinks later at night. I've always wanted to go to the Calgary Tower, but I don't know if I could handle the ride up!...(or down) haha One of these days...:sweatdrop:

Wow! Karman! The bag is beautiful! I think the size is perfect...is it a little bit bigger than the pochette? I love the little lock as a zipper pull too! I love the last picture (the reflection..lol) I like the color of your hair too. :smile:

i went to see the the bag at LV in toronto the other day, i didn't like it at all, but after seeing your pictures.......i think i changed my mind about the bag hehe :smile: lovely photos.

Awww thanks guys :love: You are all so sweet.

nyaao and blushingbaby, if you come to the Calgary tower for dinner, make sure you ask if I'M in to make a reservation (I'll be in pretty much all evenings starting next Friday), I'll give you guys free elevation!

HappyAngel, no, the Miroir isn't nearly as big as the mono pochette...I can probably fit my cles, porte monnaie plat AND credit card holder in the mono, but I doubt I can fit those things in the miroir!

Karman, I think sleepykitten was asking if today, the 15th, is your anniversary. At first I had the same thought as you, but there's no way that someone can think you look that old! :roflmfao: Oh, and happy anniversary!