Finally, Heloise bag has arrived

Meandmybags

Jun 7, 2006
OMG!! I can't believe i did this. I promised myself i was not going to buy any bag for the rest of this year.Who was i kidding,right?

Anyway, things happened so quickly. I went to Chloe shop yesterday. My eyes met this bag. She was sitting looking gorgeous on the display. I knew this is it. I am dead but i stopped myself.

I came back home and thought about it all night. I couldn't resist it any longer. I went to get it today..Yeah!!!:yahoo: It is a medium sized shoulder bag in black.

The SA told me Heloise bags are very popular. They have just arrived and they flew out of the shop so quickly.

Do you like it?

Attachments

• Resize of Rotation of P1020291.JPG
    Resize of Rotation of P1020291.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Resize of Rotation of P1020292.JPG
    Resize of Rotation of P1020292.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Resize of Rotation of P1020294.JPG
    Resize of Rotation of P1020294.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 220
  • Resize of Rotation of P1020295.JPG
    Resize of Rotation of P1020295.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 161
Congrats. I didn't like this bag when I first saw online but fell in love with it when I saw it irl. It's gorgeous! I'd love to get my hands on the brown but I don't really wear too much that goes with brown so I can't justify the $$$.

Kmrosko: I did not like it neither when i first saw it in the picture but IRL it is such a beautiful bag. It is also functional as well with both front and back pockets. I think the price is quite reasonable comparing to other ridiculously expensive designer bags these days. It is 727 pound and the brown one is gorgeous as you said.

Nelstar: the large one is simply chic. If i did not have an oversized Muse, i would go for it. My size is more lady-like style whereas the big one is more edgy and boho. You will wear it with everything this coming f/w..Go for it and we definitely "need" black bags.