Finally!!!!! Great customer service from BALNY!

1. I won't go into major detail about my recent string of BAD customer service from Balny, but I just received the best customer service today from Kim!!! I have never worked with her before, but today she made buying a bag simple, yes, SIMPLE and EASY!!!!

Many of us have had bad service lately, so I thought you all would appreciate this good news!

What did I order? SGH VIolet Brief!!! I am so excited.

I'll post pics when it arrives!
  2. Congrats Shasta.:yahoo: Kim is so sweet. She is so patient and calm. Can't wait to see your pics.:yahoo:
  3. Get out!!!!! :nuts: I can't wait to see your new bag!!!! :wlae::wlae::wlae:That's great you had a good experience this time.........can't wait to see your gorgeous pics!:yahoo:
  4. I'm excited to see your bag! I'm sure it will be gorgeous. It's nice to know that people are having some positive experiences with BalNY. Some of the horror stories have pretty much kept me away so far...
  5. Thats GREAT, Shasta! I can't wait to see your brief. I too love this bag and combo!
  6. I think, in all fairness, that a lot of people often have really good CS there, but just don't always start threads about it. More motivation when you're displeased and want to vent, I think.
  7. OMG!!! I can't wait to see pics and I'm glad you finally had an easy time dealing with BalNY.
  8. Can't wait to see your violet brief!! congrats, the violet is truly an amazing color!!
  9. gO Shasta~!:wlae: Another SGH bBag~! cOngrats girlie~!:woohoo:
  10. YAY! Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pics :smile:
  11. Wow!! Can't wait to see your SGH Violet Brief!
  12. Congrats Shasta
  13. Good choice; we've seen a lot of pretty violet SGH works lately, so a brief will be interesting to see.
  14. That's great news!!!!

Can't wait to see pics of your new Brief.....:drool::drool:
  15. Hey Shasta, can't wait to see your pics once you get your new violet brief and glad to hear you had great CS service at BalNY! Yay!