Finally got my wallet.. and a few other things

1. I was in Scottsdale this weekend and just couldn't resist...

I'm now the proud new owner of a Monogram Canvas Koala Agenda, a Mini Monogram Pouchette (for my baby due in April :p), a kate spade aubrey baby bag, and a black Prada nylon wallet. It's the long one with two snaps.

I'd post pics, but I'm having to resort to dial-up while our broadband is down. BTW... are there any agenda pens (LV or otherwise) that will fit the small ring agendas? All eLuxury has are the nail pens and I don't feel like dropping $300 for a pencil!
  2. Gongratulations!
  3. Congrats on all your purchases!
  4. Awww... congrats!!!!
  5. Congrats!! I was at Scottsdale Fashion Square on Friday and today (Sunday) :smile: Soooo much neat stuff at LV!!!

I was bummed that the store is out of the pastilles bracelet...I really wanted to try it on:sad:

Sounds like you cleaned the place out!!! LOL

Do you remember which LV SA helped you out? They are all great but Lynne, Melanie and Albert are my favs:smile:
  6. Congrats!!! pic please :smile:
  7. Congrats on your new purchases, they sound great!!
  8. Congrats!!!
  9. Congrats.
  10. Yay congrats! :biggrin:
  11. Thanks for the links! I love tPF!!! I can't even remember what life was like before I joined. Now I can talk to people who understand my love of purses, and my husband has realized that maybe I'm not crazy after all.
  12. I can't even describe the looks I got when I proudly showed off the mini pouchette I purchased for my still-in-the-womb baby girl!
  13. Congrats! Aww, baby will be so happy!
  14. Congrats! Great purchases