Finally got my vinyl coco cabas!!

1. After putting my name on 20, and im not kidding, 20 waiting lists I finnaly got my vinyl coco cabas! It's gorgeous and I love it! Sorry, I just had to tell everyone because i never thought i would actually get one!! If I get any other calls from the other 19 Neimans, Saks, and Nordstroms I can see if they can hold it for someone from tPF if anyone is still looking for one, but i dont know if i can do that?

Anyway, I got it from the Neiman in white plains, the last place i called actually, and the SA that helped me get it was so nice( one of the few nice Chanel SA i have, personaly, talked to)... is it appropriate to give her a small gift to thank her? If so, what should I send? or maybe just a card? Need all of your opinions! Thanks!

2. YAY, congrats on the vinyl coco cabas!!! It definitely pays off to put your name on more than one waiting list!

I think a card is great or maybe a small box of chocolates along with the card, either way, that's so sweet of you!

3. YEA for you!!!

A little card w/ be sufficient I think:yes: and very much appreciated I bet too!

4. oh, I am so happy for you! i totally relate, 'cause i got my vinyl Coco Cabas 2 days ago...its an amazing feeling, isn't it, to own something that is sos difficult to get and is probably desired even by women living in igloos on the frozen tundra?
    i am so glad you love your baby, isnt it great how you can load it down and its still pretty light, how you can wipe it down if it gets a spill on it.....
    And a small gift like pretty soaps/potpourri or chocolate would be great for your kind SA! And a note to her Human Resources manager saying what a valuable employee she is...the last note I sent to an HR manager in appreciation of a Neiman SA's great help resulted in an actual luncheon being given at the store's restaurant in honor of the SA. What a great feeling. May you have total delight from your baby in the New Year and many compliments on her:smile:

Claudia

5. Congrats!! I love my Cabas, its a fun bag. Enjoy!!

6. Congratulations!

7. Congratulations.

8. Congrats! I think it's good to send a little something to show your appreciation!

9. Thanks everyone!! I started carrying my cabas today and LOVE it!! but i have another question, do you think a laptop is too heavy to carry in it when i travel? The straps are thinner than i thought and i don't want them to break or anything(although i doubt they would im still concerned.) what are your thoughts?

10. Hum....I think it's a little too much for the vinyl cabas to hold a laptop.

11. Yea thats what I figured. I have my dog usually when i fly so she counts as a 'carry on' so I can only bring one other bag so I was hoping my cabas would hold my laptop. Oh well! Thanks!