Finally got my pearls, pictures>>>>

1. I was leaving my house tonight (7:30pm) to run a quick errand, I'm just about to pull out of my driveway, and I see a FedEx van pull up across the street, I had a feeling my pearls were in that van, so I pulled back into my driveway. The FedEx guy comes running over to greet me (yes, I get too many packages and have become very friendly with the deliveryman), and there's a box from Saks!

Here they are>>>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have never had Chanel pearls before, though I always loved them. I've also never seen them in person. I was so thrilled with these, they are quite heavy, and the pearls don't look cheap, they are what I would describe as an ivory color. They look and feel so rich. If anyone was considering getting these, don't hesitate, they are 10000 times nicer in person, my pictures don't do them justice.

And a thank you to Damian (DJO) for helping me find these :tup:

2. those are absolutely elegant!

3. Congrats on your pearls!!!! :yahoo: They are stunningly gorgeous IRL, and I LOVE them!!! :heart: Even though I have the classic strand, and another gold/cream pair, I couldn't resist these haha :nuts:... I think they're my favorite pearls!!! :love: Enjoy them, and post a modeling pic if you get a chance... I bet they'll look fab on you!! :smile:

4. Oh really?!?!?!??!?!
    :winkiss:

LOLOL! The pearls are BEAUTIFUL!!!

5. Stunning!

6. ohhh they're beautiful and tempting me! :drool:

7. LOL, that came out wrong, didn't it?

I have to thank aprilvalentine for providing me the code for these beauties, and eiffel21 for suggesting SA Damian, he's a great person to work with.

And thanks everyone for your kind words :yes:

8. congrats! They are beautiful.

9. Oh they're just fabulous! I've seen them in the C/b and I was drooling over them!!!Congrats!:drool:

10. Gorgeous! I just ordered the 35" pearl necklace with two silver CC logos ($725 plus tax). This is my first strand of pearls too and I'm so excited! I have to wait until Thursday!

11. God I love those. Are they real pearls or costume jewelry? They aren't cheap are they? hehe

12. those are lovely!

13. Gorgeous!

14. I love love these, and in the back of my mind I'm trying to talk myself out of getting them because of the price. They are so pretty IRL!

15. How beautiful are those?