Finally Got My Noir Mirage Speedy! Yehey!!!

1. My SA called me around noon to tell me that my Noir Mirage Speedy has finally arrived today:yahoo:. Was sooo excited that I just had to go there and pick it up right away. She told me that so far this is the only one that the Oslo LV Store has received. They also have one in bordeaux on display but was already spoken for. A couple of tourists were shopping there and when they saw my SA handing me my speedy, they came up to me and told me how beautiful it was and that they also wanted to purchase one, however there weren't any available.

I'm just so happy right now:wlae:and just wanna to share with you guys the good news:yahoo:.

noir_speedy_1.jpg noir_speedy_2.jpg noir_speedy_4.jpg noir_speedy_3.jpg noir_speedy_5.jpg
  2. That's a gorgeous bag, congrats! If I see someone around Oslo carrying this, then it's most probable that it's you. :smile:

3. CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to get mine now!!!

4. awwww:tender:... maraming salamat, freshmess!

minks, thanks a lot! sure hope you get yours soon:smile:

5. I can't wait for mine either! Congrats!

6. OMG this one is beyond gorgeous. congrats.

7. dell, can't wait for you to post pics once you get yours. i'm really excited for you:yahoo:

LVobsessed415, thanks a whole lot!:cutesy:

8. The mirage bags are terrific - hope you all enjoy !
    And I can't wait to see them about town!

9. It's beautiful, congrats!

10. Congrats to another Mirage Noir lover!!!
    I hope you love it as much as I love mine.....
    Great photo of the alcantara black....looks like a charcoal color in the pic,
    but it's a beautiful yummy black !!!!!!

11. Congratz!!! I got my Bordeaux too but your pics are way better!

12. Congratulations and enjoy!

13. Congratulations! I seriously love this bag --- it is so gorgeous IRL! Thank you for sharing your pics!!

I have the bordeaux Speedy and I really want the black, too!

14. It's wonderfull!!!!
    I love the black one!

15. gelbergirl, jfhave & espy00.... thanks a lot!:smile:

you're right, travelbliss...the alcantara is a beautiful yummy black... thanks!:smile:

LVuittonLuvr & PurseNut911, I've seen the bordeaux IRL and it's so gorgeous! Sure would love to have one, as well:smile:.

Silvietta_Italy, thanks! Congrats on your noir mirage, as well:smile: