Finally got my Navy Patent

1. Well my SA finally found one for me! I have a Crackled Patent Navy Classic Jumbo on its way. Its a testiment to being agressive. I called 4 SAs at 4 seperate NMs and after two weeks, one found it!! Keep trying girls, sometimes it works out! Will post pictures when it comes in!:yahoo:
  2. congrats! beautiful!:yahoo:
  3. Congratulations!:nuts: I am in total agreement about being aggresive/proactive in searching for something you really want.:yes:
  4. Congratulations!! Persistance is a great trait!!!!! Way to go!
  5. congrats, selena! that is great that you found one! i agree, persistance pays off!
  6. Congrats!! You're going to add another one to your already gorgeous collection....
  7. Thanks guys! I really all but had given up on it. I was actually trolling eBay (yikes) hoping to find one! :smile:
  8. Congratulations !! CAn't wait to see ur pics !
  9. congrats! Navy Patent is gorgeous!
  10. The navy patent is TDF! I have the little sister to your jumbo - e/w flap haha, and I love it! Can't wait to see pics, congratulations! :smile:

11. Congratulations, glad your persistence paid off!
  12. Selena,

I'm so happy you finally found one. We have matching bags now. What color hardware did you get?

13. Congrats, can't wait to see pics!:smile:
  14. Congrats!! If anybody is interested in, SF Chanel boutique had one available yesterday.
  15. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!