Finally got me a Legacy

1. After much debate and help of you all, I decided to search for my Legacy Ali. I found it but unfortunately because I am petite it looked too big on me. As I kept staring at the display of Legacy, something caught my eye. I thought it was a Rose Legacy hippie because it was tucked in with them. I figure I could somehow shorten the handle but when I pulled it out, it was indeed the smaller, flatter version of the Ali. The tag calls it a slim flap but whatever, it has the look of the Ali but fits my size better. I :heart: it. The leather and the color is gorgeous. And the striped interior is such a happy sight. If only the store had this style in another leather color, I would have bought it too. Pics are of my shopping haul this week plus my Rose Legacy.
    ld.jpg cr.jpg
  2. :drool: WOW I have never seen that bag in that color.. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I want one!!! :tup:
  3. Wow! I didn't know they made the slim flap in rose. How pretty! You must have an awesome outlet. Our outlet has a great selection but the legacy stuff is VERY hard to come by! Congrats!
  4. Thank you!

They had a few Ali bags, but two of them had black marks like from a Sharpie pen. And someone must have used a moisturizer on one of the bags because it looked very shiny compared to the others. So they could have been returns. They had a couple of the hippie bags but this rose one was hiding behind it. As soon as I saw it I had to have it.
  5. have an amazing collection!!!! I love your Damier LV and your Chanel GST.....and that legacy.....such an AMAZING color!!!!!:drool: Lucky you!!!!! Congrats!
  6. Wow, beautiful bag! I have never seen it in the rose color. I think that's a pretty rare find! Congratulations! :yes:
  7. BEAUTIFUL color and bag!! Congrats!!

I love your whole collection...well-rounded!
  8. Wow! What a gorgeous color!
  9. :graucho:beautiful!!!! I know you can still order the slim flap in black, camel and natural through JAX but it would be full price. GOREOUS bag~! I didn't know they came in rose! GREAT FIND!!!!:girlsigh: Don't you just LOVE those Legacy stripes!! I'm having a hard time liking anything without them! Those stripes are addicting!
  10. What a great find, Lucky you!

Is that COACH style 10327? If so, I own that same one, also in the ROSE. Only a handful of those in ROSE were produced. You're lucky to have found that at the Outlet, Enjoy her!

Luv your Chanel, too!
  11. I didn't know the slim flap came in rose!! Gorgeous bag....:drool:
  12. Great haul! I have NEVER seen or dreamed of seeing slim flap made in Rose color! You're one lucky girl!!! Congrats!!!
  13. OMG! i've never seen the legacy slim flap/ali (whatever) in that color! so gorgeous! and i love your damier azur speedy! and the chanel! you've got one from each brand name! love it, congrats!
  14. OH MY *SOPHIA!!!! Bravo!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:Your presenence is requested most emphatically and immediately, if not sooner in the Ali Support Thread!!!!! What a find, enjoy it!

*my 3rd daughter's name!
  15. Whaaaat?! I didn't know they made it in rose?! That is very pretty. And like everyone said, what a great find! I want to go where you shop.