Finally got it.

1. Well I finally got the Speedy frindge. I just picked it up today. It is soo cute.:yahoo: I thought it only had frindge on one side but it has frindge on both sides. Now I have both bags. The bucket frindge and the speedy. I have not used the bucket yet. I got it before I went to Vientam and was going to take it with me but I thought about it and decided it might get too dirty over there. :jammin: The speedy cost me $3409.88 after tax. That damn tax.:rant: Well, if I ever learn to post pics I will have the pics up for everyone to see. I have to get a program to post url's. I am soooo excited.:heart:
  2. congrats! please post pics!
  3. Oooo cant wait to see the bag. feel free to email the pic's (through my profile) and i'll add the pic's for you.
  4. if upload the pics to photo bucket they automatically provide u a URL. Congrats on the bags, thye are beautiful
  5. Congrats, let me know if you have any problems with pictures - I'll be glad to help ya.
  6. Congratulations, I am sure that it looks fabulous on you!
  7. Congrats! I would love to see pics :smile:
  8. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!
  9. Congrats on your bag. I'm trying to learn how to post pics myself. My dh is suppose to be helping me but he's just sitting here watching tv instead:rant: Geez...
  10. Men .. Lol
  11. Can't wait to see the pics! Fringe Speedy & Bucket? That would make a cute picture :yahoo:
  12. CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the fringe club!!!:flowers:
  13. Post pics of you carrying it please!!! Congrats
  14. Congrats!
  15. The Fringe bag is ADORABLE!
    Can't wait to see pictures!
    I absolutely love the charms on it!