FINALLY Found my Lilac work. Also impressed by French Blue!

1. Well after about a month of calling and getting "No, that is an old color we don't have anything" I finally found a boutique (which sells Auth Bbags) and they had 1 Lilac bag left and it was my WORK!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: What are the odds of that?

Anyway, now that I have this coming should I change my Blue Glacier order to a Day (old hw) or get a courier?

Also I fondled a french blue day today at NM and I have to say the color is AMAZING! After seeing all of the wonderful blues I think I'm going to part ways w/ my Blueberry Day. The color just isn't doing anything for me.

Thanks for letting me ramble ladies. I'll post pics tomorrow when the Lilac ar:yahoo: rives

2. Z&J you are so lucky! ive been trying to find a lilac city but it seems IMPOSSIBLE! i love that color! CONGRATS and post pics!

3. Z&J,

What boutique was it? I am interested in some old colors.

4. Yay Z&J!!! That's great...Congrats!:yahoo:

5. Thanks for the kind words. I hope they didn't use UPS or I'll have to wait until Monday. The agony

6. Congrats:yahoo: Lilac is my favorite color and i am still waiting to find my perfect Lilac City.:crybaby:

7. :yahoo: WELCOME TO THE LILAC CLUB!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: You really lucked out finding this beauty!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!!

8. Thanks Zacorey. Persistence pays! :yahoo: I can't wait to see her. Pics will come as soon as she arrives. :yahoo:

9. congrats! can't wait to see pictures.

10. Another lilac Work? :nuts:

Congrats on finding her! Pics pics pics! :popcorn:

11. congrats! it's a gorgeous color.

12. Congrats!

13. You are the luckiest girl of the world!!!!!!!! :yes:

14. OH! CONGRATS on that lilac!!! I think you should go for a bleu glacier day! I saw a courier in the blue glacier and wasn't stunned.

15. congrats!! i'm still waiting for a lilac city to come my way...