finally found a baby cabas!`

congrats congrats!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY YOU!!!!:yes:

i called a bunch of stores in december and left my number in case they got some in. i had completely given up on the cabas and was looking into other bags (nothing was standing out to me!!) when i randomly got a phone call from jennifer yesterday saying she got one in and that she had it on hold for me!!

what can i say? it was FATE~!!!

angelsky, the cabas isn't in caviar. it's in a very washed distressed leather. it has a very strong leather smell! i am so in love with the bag because she still smells like when i just got her and i use her a lot but sadly, the quality issues are pissing me off. the links of my cabas opened and the quilted bottom has started to fray... and she's only a couple of months old! :wtf:

Washed distressed leather sounds cool. :smile: I simply love leather bags, it just makes the shape of the bag more desirable. Hmm, now I need to go hunt down the bag :smile: Wanted to get a reissue, but I am just not really a small bag person.

^ the reissue isn't small depending on which size you're looking at. i have the reissue in 227 and it's slightly bigger than the jumbo. although it looks pretty structured, it's very spacious and fits a ton!