finally found a baby cabas!`

1. getting it now..
  2. Congrats! What color did you get?
  3. wow - congrats. what color did you get?
  4. show us some pics ;)
  5. Wow and how did you find it. I have been wanting one but could not find one via any store.
  6. yay yay! it's black leather

just ordered from portland. waiting to get it..
  7. i called a bunch of stores in december and left my number in case they got some in. i had completely given up on the cabas and was looking into other bags (nothing was standing out to me!!) when i randomly got a phone call from jennifer yesterday saying she got one in and that she had it on hold for me!!

what can i say? it was FATE~!!!
  8. don't u love it when that happens, a call when you least expect it. congrats! enjoy it.
  9. Did someone return it or Chanel released more of them. This bag was a big hit and many customer is still looking for it. I'm one of them. I hope Chanel will release more of them or comes out with something similar.
  10. it was a return but supposedly, they don't take back anything that doesn't have the tags still attached in the outside of the bag..
  11. I returned a black leather baby cabas to Nordstrom MOA a few weeks ago... it was actually too small for me. Brand new, it was hard to send it back since the smell of the caviar was heavenly! So worth a shot maybe to give them a call? Hope this helps...
  12. Everyone is trying to get one of these and I am trying to get rid of mine *LOL*
    I really like the Baby Cabas, but since I got it I have used it maybe 2 times. It is a bit big for me. I love the looks of it though.
  13. Congrats! Persistance pays!
  14. Congrats! cant wait to see pics!
  15. Congrats! This is my favorite bag and I love it so much! Can't wait to see pics!