Finally, Empreinte ring, yellow gold and diamond!!!!!

1. This finally arrived from Paris, just before Christmas. Only been able to post now, as was sick all over Christmas!!!! Apologies in advance, for the number of pictures, but I LOVE this ring SOOOOO much!!!!

2. WOWOWOWWO....must cost a BOMB...:wtf::drool:

show us the ring on yr finger and the BLING...:yes::tup:
  3. So beautiful! Congratulations!!!
  4. Sorry for the bit of a tease, but here she is!!!

I wanted a ring for everyday use, something not too flashy, and this ring just suits me
    down to the ground. It's really heavy, and when it arrived, it was as shiny as shiny could be!! It was absolutely perfect, shined like glass, however, hasn't taken long for it to
    get scratched up, but, it was to be expected. As I said, I wanted it to wear all the time, so I knew it wouldn't take long for some light scratches to appear.....

Ahh, I'm still really pleased with her. Hope you like the pics!!!

5. Wow... that is one pretty ring...

And the "dustbag" can even be used as a case itself. :idea:
  6. Kath, how much issit? You have got me drooling... :drool:
  7. Thanks!!!

I got this sent from Paris, where the price was €1260, however, I was charged the Dublin price, which was €1380, which is the usual mark up for here. (No charge for sending it over, or sending it to the house, actually)

You know, with the Euro being so strong, I think for the first time ever, it would have been cheaper for me to get this in the UK. (If I'd been well enough) I was planning on getting a pair of sun glasses over the holiday too, but I may just leave them for a while, to see what happens with the exchange rates....

8. You have got such good taste! Normally I wun venture near the LV jewellery for fear of falling in love, and then before I know it I would be a pauper wandering the streets... :girlsigh:
  9. Wow, that ring is 2DIE4 .... :drool: :drool: :drool:

I even love the gorgeous box it came in.

Congrats on the fabulous purchase!
  10. Ahh, bless you!!!

I do know what you mean. There is a matching necklace, so I'll be saving for that now!!!

I have to say though, I'm very impressed with the quality.

Definately a keeper!!

Thanks again!

11. OMG!!!! AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!
  12. That is sinfully beautiful & makes me want a piece of LV fine jewellery more than ever!!!! :tup:

'Kay... if someone hasn't started one, you need to go start the Fine Jewellery Club in the Clubhouse. :coolpics:
  13. Love love love the new Clous ring!!! It's friggin gorgeous!! :drool:
  14. Wow so amazing! I love it!
  15. Fabulous! Congrats!