FINALLY done university and in need of a shopping spree!!

1. Hello ladies and gents! I am so0o0o excited because I am FINALLY done university and I am planning on going to LV Toronto this afternoon to celebrate with a lil shopping spree! :yahoo: I am looking to get a handbag...as I just recently purchased some accessories and my budget is around $800-$1,000. I am really undecided as to what I want that actually fits into my budget but I really want something fun yet functional that I can use everyday. I am currently looking at the Neverfull MM, Epi leather speedy 30, and Vernis Reade PM...but I'm open to suggestions! Any help would be greatly appreciated :heart: TIA!!

2. Congrats!
    Sounds like you deserve a shopping spree!
    How about the Sunset Boulevard?
    it's really nice and cute,
    I like the Vernis Reade but i think it might not be as practical cause it doesnt have a zip , I would be abit worried about things falling out!
    Yea the Epi Speedy is really nice!
    it looks very classy yet very functional.
    I think the best thing you can do is write down all the bags you want to see that are in your budget and then try them all on at the boutique and see what you think,
    i can never plan on getting a specific bag at LV cause most of the time i don't like it irl or it doesnt look right on me!
    Have a great shopping spree!
    I Can't wait to see some pictures!

3. If you don't have a Speedy I recommend one. If you do have a speedy already how about a BH or even another speedy.?

4. i'm totally in your boat! i recently graduated from college in may. i'm working now and saving up for my first LV purse! yay! i can't decide either! i want a speedy, maybe the azur speedy or mini lin. but i really like the epi line too. i think you should go with the epi speedy. its classic and chic and sophisticated, and different from what everyone else has out there.

5. Thank you all so much for your help!! I currently have a Damier Speedy 25 and a Mono pochette accessoires...along with a couple of accessories. I love the epi speedy but am kind of leaning towards another style since I already have a speedy.

6. mmm...how bout a pap 30 or a roxbury drive....or an epi lockit?!

7. Congratulations!

Good luck!

8. Epi leather Speedy is so fine!!! I LVoe it!!! cONGRATZ! Update us with pics!!!

9. epi speedy will be an everyday functional bag & it looks great!:smile:

10. def fit a speedy into your budget. i love the style and you will not go wrong.

11. Depends on if you are looking for a bag for the office. There has been a lot of discussion here about the epi line being a nice line for a young professionl to own. However, if you just want a fun memorable bag to mark your graduation, I agree with KaiiChanel that a Sunset would be gorgeous!

12. Congrats! I think the Neverful or the Epi Speedy are the way to go.

13. congratulations!!! you DESERVE an LV shopping trip!

i say the Epi Speedy 30 as well... the red is really nice but if you want something not so bright, the MOKA (if you can still find it bec. I think it's been discountinued - i may be wrong though) is really pretty as well.

14. Oooh, I say a Neverfull! Congratulations!

15. COngratulations on finishing university! Of course you deserve something nice! Maybe you should take a look at the new releases from the fall collection to get something really special? :graucho: