Finally, DH can travel as stylish as me. Presenting my, I mean his, Keepall

1. DH recently decided he wanted a Damier Keepall because he was tired of me "lording my Carryall over him". I was going to wait until our 1-year anniversary to get it, but with all the troubles I've had w/ the German custom, I decided to get it today to cheer myself up. OK, it's for DH, but I will be borrowing it, a lot ;)

We originally wanted a SO Damier 45 because I prefer small carry on luggages if they don't have wheels. But when DH tried on the Mono 45, it just looked ridiculously small on him, like he was carrying one of my handbags, lol. So no SO 45.

Next, we tried the 50. it looked good on both of us, but I wish it came w/ a strap. (Mono 50 was not an option because DH refuses to carry anything in Monogram). But the 55 was enormous on me, plus it's not always allowed on planes as carry on. So 50 it was. We are going to Rome later this month, and I can't wait to use it on our trip.

Here are some quick pictures for size reference, on me (5'5") & compared to the Carryall. Sorry, couldn't get DH to pose.

Pictures 019.jpg Pictures 021.jpg Pictures 022.jpg
  2. Congrats! Both look great on you. Buying LV is a great way to cheer you up. I hope your problem with German custom will be over soon with a positive outcome. Have a great trip in Rome later this month.

3. congrats on your (who are we kidding?) new Keepall! :tup:

4. Congratulations.

5. Congrats!!! Both bags look great on you. You and DH are going look so Fab. with your keepalls.

6. Gosh, I feel so sissy cause I love monograms.

The Daimer does look so much masculine compared to the Carryall.

The only Daimer I've got is the St. Louis. The rest are Epi or Mono. I may have to re-look my style with the Daimer.

Thanks for the pics.

Too bad your hubby doesn't wanna pose. I'd love to see a guy carry the Daimer.

7. congrats!!

8. Congrats! I LVOE LV luggage!!!

9. Congrats to your DH!!! Is this his first LV? I have the Carryall too and now you've given me the idea to buy the Damier Keepall for my DH!!! He doesn't have anything from LV but I think he would like the Keepall. Thanks for the great pics!

10. keepalls are the best, enjoy!

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats!

13. Lol congrats!

14. Yea!!! I have a white multicolor and I bought a monogram 50 for hubby! We look so cute together with our LV's!

15. both are gorgeous. I got my BF one last year and he loves it.