Finally...cinnamon day!!!

attachment.php

One more! You can see how thick that leather is! Thickerer than any, any, any leather ever!!!
Thanks everyone for your sweet compliments!! My advice - just get one!!!

...and there I go...
faint2.gif

Wow!!! This is one of the most beautiful leathers that I have seen!! So thick and yummy!! :nuts: :yahoo:

Ally, I'm getting a regular 'ol cinnamon city w/RH. :yes: I'm expecting it any day nowl!! :tup: I'll just drool over your pics till it comes!! :drool:

Congrats,Ally!!! It's sooooo beautiful.

I just received my cinnamon day today and I am completely in :heart: too. The color and leather is TDF.
The smell of the leather is divine. Here's to our new cinnamon day bags!!:drinks:

ally, your Day is flippin' GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

The leather is absolutely TDF, a fabulous shade of brown, I LOVE!!!!!!!! If I didn't have my Cafe, I'd be jumping on the wagon, too!! LOL
Now, you finally filled your craving for 07 Cafe??:graucho:

Wow Allyboobop that bag is absolutely gorgeous - what lovely leather. You have definately been lucky with your bags all of them have gorgeous leather.

How does this colour compare to your Marron because I know they don't do Marron anymore do they?

ally, your Day is flippin' GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

The leather is absolutely TDF, a fabulous shade of brown, I LOVE!!!!!!!! If I didn't have my Cafe, I'd be jumping on the wagon, too!! LOL
Now, you finally filled your craving for 07 Cafe??:graucho:
Oh more than you know!!:love: Some of the pics have the same hue as the pic of your work tooshies, in fact your cafe is very true to the color of cinnamon in real life! It's so hard to capture the real color, no matter what setting on your camera! The leather is just so DIVINE!:heart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 84