Finally bought it!

1. I've been lusting the Pomme cles for as long as I could take so finally(!) I've made up my mind to hit the LV store yesterday to get my slize of vernis heaven :love:

They've got the new trunks and bags cles in store as well, very cute, was comtemplating should I get this one than the pomme one but at the end you got to give it up for that amazing gorgeous deep red colour!! :drool:

The pomme colour is really TDF!! I can't take my eyes of it! :heart: I couldn't be more happier with my purchase:yahoo:

Thank you all for letting me share my small purchase, will definietly post pics once the camera is fully charged! :graucho:

Also, for any Sydney TPF members who's hunting for a Blue or Plum Suhali Cles, they've got one of each colour in store (at the Castlereagh street store) but they're the only ones left so be quick before they ran out! ;) The price for the suhali cles is AUS $400 and the trunks and Bags Cles is $330. Hope this info is useful! :smile:
  2. Pomme is just a ridiculously beautiful color. It is "the perfect red", IMO. Yay!
  3. Congrats on you new pomme cles perfect color since Valentines:heart: day is just around the corner
  4. OMG!!!! Congrats!!!! I just got a Pomme Rosewood and I think Pomme is my new favorite LV
  5. Enjoy your purchase and please post pics when you have the time.
  6. yay congrats! that is a wonderul color!
  7. Yay!!! Congratulations!! I have the Pomme Brentwood and I can really agree with you that the Pomme is one gorgeous color!
  8. Congrats! Enjoy your pomme cles...I absolutely love mine! It's such a gorgeous color, I think I want something else in pomme vernis!
  9. Ooooh I want a blue Suhali Cles!

Congrats on the new Pomme piece!
  10. Pomme is really nice. All this talk of it lately makes me want one too.
  11. I love pomme it's beautiful - congrats on your purchase!
  12. congrats! I love it too!!! ^^
  13. congrats and your purchase I love that pomme line- one of my fav's
  14. Congrats on your pretty cles! I have a french purse in pomme that I love dearly - the colour is really the most gorgeous deep red. Great choice!
  15. Congrats!!! Pomme is TDF!