Finally.. at peace w/ decision.. & pics!!

1. Okay, so I decided on the carly!! :yahoo: I absolutely adore her, and for my lifestyle she almost couldn't be better (okay, maybe a little legacy lining, but who's complaining!?! :p) Anyway, just thought I would share and tell all of you that have helped me out thank you so much!! I went yesterday and got her a little friend to keep her company.. check out the pics, and please forgive the pajamas, unbrushed hair, glasses and messy bathroom!! :roflmfao:

2. CONGRATS!!! I was thinking of you and what you decided on!!! GREAT pics too..the Carly looks wonderful on you!!! Enjoy her!!!
  3. Your bag is gorgeous (and the owl is so cute)! Looks great on you and fits perfectly!! Congrats!
  4. yeah! congrats! the carly is a beauty!
  5. Great purchases! Congrats! I think you will be so happy with your beautiful new Carly.;)
  6. The bag looks great on you and the owl goes perfect with it! Congrats!
  7. I think you made a great choice, it looks great and I LOVE the owl!
  8. thank you all soooo much!! I took her out shopping all day yesterday and she was great!! Geez... I didn't realize just how bad that pic of me was.. sorry!! lol
  9. You made a great choice, and it looks adorable on you! I'm so glad you're happy with your decision!
  10. You + that Carly = Awesome Combo! Love that saddle trim!!!!!!!!!!!! The owl is cute, too!
  11. Looks great on you! Good choice.
  12. looks awesome on you!
  13. That bag is great on you! Good choice.
  14. Thanks girls!!! :tup:
  15. She looks great on you...congrats! :tup: